Cheating Spouses and the Christmas Holiday Season
01 Nov 2016
Christmas Parties and Cheating Spouses go hand in hand nowadays. Workplace infidelity and Christmas time are also the single most significant date on a cheaters calendar.
Even if you feel like your marriage is rock solid, the office Christmas party can be more dangerous to your relationship than you think especially if your partner has a wandering eye or sexual tension with a co-worker.
Not everyone acts on temptation but most office parties offer the ideal hotel venue location and opportunity.
Many couples choose not to bring their spouse as they want to let their hair down, have a few drinks, flirt or kiss that one co-worker under the mistletoe they are sexually attracted to.
We strongly advise everyone to accompany their spouse or significant other to the annual Christmas party, especially if you suspect or want to prevent a workplace affair.
- In a survey conducted by Men’s Health magazine, 44% of the males said they’d had an affair with a co-worker at a holiday office party at least once in their life.
- Almost 25% of the female employees in that same study said their boss has made a pass at them during Christmas parties.
- 1 out of 5 women in the same survey became romantically involved with a colleague at an office party.
- 33% of the above mentioned women admitted to having an affair following their office party fling, and a year or more later, 13% of them were still romantically involved.
3 TOP RED FLAGS
IS THERE A COWORKER THAT THEY USE TO TALK ABOUT ALL THE TIME, BUT DON’T ANYMORE?
The moment that a friendship goes from friendly to sexy is also the moment that your spouse will STOP talking about his secretary or her buff male co-worker.
It’s simple, they won’t risk mentioning this person’s name to raise any more of your suspicions.
HAS HIS/HER SCHEDULE CHANGED RECENTLY?
As soon as your husband/wife stops coming home for dinner at a regular time and claims they have to stay late at the office, usually means something has caught their eye.
If you already suspect something, chances are you may be right.
ARE YOU INVITED TO THE CHRISTMAS PARTY?
First sign in most cases is that you are told “No Spouses” this year or “I’m only going for the quick dinner then coming straight home” is the first excuse of potential cheater. For a suspicious spouse, it’s imperative that you accompany your significant other to any work holiday parties.
We suggest paying closer attention to your spouse during the months leading up to the festive season.
The list of changes below combined with the red flags above can give you a better understanding if you need to hire a professional.
BEHAVIOR OF A CHEATING SPOUSE:
• Hiding cell phone because of strange texts at all hours of the day/night
• Wanting to travel on business trips alone
• Setting up hidden on-line social media profiles
• Assigns a new password on all his/her electronics
• New perfume/cologne
More and more married couples are hiring skilled private investigators to get the evidence needed to validate their suspicions.
Call today for a FREE CONSULTATION at 647-362-4345 or Toll Free at 1-888-864-6406